This course (SS401) Soft Skills for Pharmacy Students is a curriculum enrichment and skill enhancement course designed under MoU and collaboration between Yash Institute of Pharmacy, Aurangabad and Mintbotics Edutech Pvt. Ltd. Aurangabad. The course is delivered through blended learning mode (online and offline) to students and faculty of Yash Institute of Pharmacy, Aurangabad. It is also open for paid enrollment by students and faculty of other institutes.
- Develop effective communication skills (spoken and written).
- Develop effective presentation skills.
- Conduct effective business correspondence and prepare business reports which produce results.
- Become self-confident individuals by mastering interpersonal skills, team management skills, and leadership skills.
- Develop all-round personalities with a mature outlook to function effectively in different circumstances.
- Take part effectively in various selection procedures adopted by the recruiter
Resilience – learning to keep going when things don’t go according to plan, coping with the unfamiliar, managing disappointment and dealing with conflict
Teamwork – learning to connect and work with others to achieve a set task
Leadership – assessing the requirements of a task, identifying the strengths within the team, utilising the diverse skills of the group to achieve the set objective, awareness of risk/safety
Communication – demonstrating clear briefing and listening skills, not being afraid to ask for help and support when necessary
Emotional maturity and emotional health – learning to handle emotions including tolerance and behavioural responses, building positive friendships and bonding with peers and classmates, learning to show understanding and to demonstrate respect for the opinions, personal space and beliefs of others
Confidence and enthusiasm for learning – developing self-motivation, raised aspirations and belief in one’s own abilities, defining and committing to achieving one’s goals
Citizenship – raising awareness of one’s place and role within a community through volunteering and conservation opportunities
Responsibility – for one’s self, learning self-reliance and independence
Employability skills – time and resource management, conflict resolution, teaching and mentoring others